CONCRETE SEALing & CLEANing
CLEANING, SEALING & CONCRETE Restorations
Prestige Surfaces offers professional cleaning and sealing of all concrete surfaces, including concrete pavers, exposed aggregate, precast concrete, in situ paving, and more. In order to retain the integrity of your concrete surfaces, cleaning and sealing with the right products will ensure the longevity and durability of your concrete. Periodic sealing will prolong the life of your driveway, alfresco or pool paving.
As cleaning and sealing concrete is an essential part of maintaining its appearance and protecting it from damage, we regularly recommend these top three benefits of our concrete cleaning and sealing service:
- Appearance: Professionally cleaning and sealing concrete ensures the natural integrity of the material. Our products and processes ensure that the colour, texture and slip rating of the concrete remains intact. This can be especially important for outdoor hardscaping projects, as it helps to create a cohesive and attractive outdoor space.
- Safer Surfaces: Sealing concrete with the correct sealer can also maintain its natural slip resistance, making it safer for foot traffic, especially in areas that may be wet.
- Stain protection: Concrete absorbs liquids and stains easily, which can be challenging to remove. Sealing concrete makes the surface more resistant to these issues and easier to clean! Please be aware that sealing concrete does not eliminate the need for cleaning; stains will still need to be attended to promptly with Prestige Surfaces suggested cleaning products.
- Longevity: Laboratory testing has demonstrated significant reduction in corrosion and deterioration to treated materials with our flagship #JUSTSEALIT product ensuring superior performance and longevity.
Save your surface with our concrete restoration
Restoring your old and deteriorated concrete surfaces is easy thanks to the experienced team at Prestige Surfaces. We utilise time honored processes and superior cleaning and sealing products to restore and protect your concrete, extending its life and improving its overall appearance.
Our concrete restoration process is completed in five easy steps:
- Inspection: To determine the condition of your concrete, former cleaning and sealing applications and identify any areas of concern.
- Cleaning: After inspection, the next step is to undertake a tailored mechanical and chemical cleaning process that will remove any dirt, stains, efflorescence, mould or other contaminants that have accumulated on the surface of the stone over time.
- Honing: If the concrete has become dull or scratched, it may require a mild honing process to restore its natural aesthetic. This involves using a specialised machine with abrasive pads and brushes to remove a thin layer of the stone’s surface to reveal a fresh, refined layer beneath.
- Sealing: Finally, we apply a high-quality breathable sealer to protect your stone from future damage. This helps to reduce maintenance, as well as providing a barrier against the elements, prolonging the life of your concrete.
Improve the longevity of your outdoor and indoor concrete spaces with help from the experts at Prestige Surfaces. We take pride in our reputation for providing excellent customer service and delivering long-lasting protection and easier maintenance for all your stone surfacing needs. Contact us today to discuss your project and let our friendly team help you achieve your desired results.
What is the difference between concrete and cement?
Cement is a binder used to make concrete. Concrete is a mixture of cement, water, and other aggregates (e.g., sand, gravel, crushed stone) that form a durable material. So essentially, cement is an ingredient in concrete.
How does professional cleaning and sealing help my concrete surfaces?
Professional cleaning and sealing for concrete surfaces like pavers, exposed aggregate, in situ and precast help retain the integrity of the concrete and ensure its longevity and durability.
What are the benefits of concrete cleaning and sealing service?
The main benefits of concrete cleaning and sealing are improved durability, ease of maintenance and stain protection. These services also increase the longevity of the concrete and help maintain its slip resistance.
How can I restore old and deteriorated concrete surfaces?
A professional concrete restoration involves a systemised process of inspection, cleaning, honing, and sealing. This process removes dirt, stains, and other contaminants from the concrete and restores its natural aesthetic while providing a high-quality breathable sealer to protect it from future damage.
What sealing products should I use on my concrete?
We recommend Prestige Surfaces' flagship product, #JUSTSEALIT, which has been laboratory-tested to significantly reduce water absorption, salt attack, corrosion and deterioration of treated materials. This ensures superior performance and longevity of the concrete surface.
GET IN TOUCH
GET A QUOTE OR BOOK US IN.
If you have a query, please feel free to contact us via the form below.
Prestige Services service all of Metropolitan Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.